Massé has four Club branches which are located in Hamilton, New Lynn, Glen Eden, Pukekohe and Hawera.
Each of our Clubs have between 8 and 22 pool tables that range from the seven foot Valley tables to the nine foot American International size pool tables. Our Clubs also have licensed bars so that our members can enjoy a quiet drink with their game or whilst they watch Sky TV on the big screens throughout our Clubs. A variety of food is also available for members to enjoy.
Don’t feel like playing just pool? The New Lynn and Glen Eden Club branches also have a table tennis table for members to enjoy along with a dart board and darts. All Clubs have gaming machines which are used to fund our Club and projects in the community should we have surplus funds available.
We are a Private Members Club and welcome new members. Joining at any Club branch gives you membership to Masse which entitles you to visit and use any Masse Club branch in New Zealand.
Club Rules of Entry
- Membership card required for entry
- Tidy dress standard at all times
- NO singlets
- NO hoodies
- NO loud or abusive behaviour
- NO intoxicated people
- NO food or drink to be brought onto the premises
- NO children under 10, unless playing pool and accompanied by an adult
- NO bare feet
- NO muddy boots
- NO gang emblems or colours
- NO alcohol is to be brought onto or taken off these premises
We reserve the right to ask you to leave the premises if your behaviour is not acceptable. Breaching the Club rules may see your membership rescinded.